Cartoon by Toothpaste for Dinner
1. Name of the person who made you laugh last night? Nobody.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Still rolling around in bed..
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs while stuffing myself with Gardenia’s Black Forest.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I turned 31. It was very depressing.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “You aren’t a misanthrope for nothing!” – to Jeanette
6. How many beverages did you have today? Just water.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? The Gardenia loaf.
9. Where were you last night? What time?
10. What color is your front door? White.
11. Where do you keep your change? In a blue bowl that looks like it was bought in Morocco. When on the go, in a nice soft leather satchel.
12. What’s the weather like today? Rainy and sad.
13. What’s the best ice cream flavor? Pistacchio by F.I.C.
14. What excited you? The thought of dinner.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, tomorrow.
16. Are you over the age of 25? I stopped counting at 28, so yes..
17. Do you talk a lot? It depends.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Heard of it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? It’s not spelled that way.
20. Do you make up your own words? Ate-atehan.
21. Are you a jealous person? No. As in NO.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Aida. She owns the food stall in our office.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. I checked my phone just now. No match, eh.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Jopie Lietgeb, my first cousin.
25. What does the last text message you received say? It was a long joke about learning English (i.e. Babaeng nakatayo sa ilalim: Misunderstanding). I am surprised I haven’t erased it yet.
26. Do you chew your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? Every now and then. :-)
28. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I know a lot of them. There’s one sitting beside me as I write this.
29. What was the last thing you ate? Gardenia Black Forest. Ang kulet, ha!
30. Will you get married in the future? *rolls eyes*
31. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Wala pang Php 1 fare ang Cebu Pacific, eh. (Pobre!)
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I can’t recall. It was on DVD. I am accused of fastforwarding all the time so maybe I didn't notice it was good pala.
33. When was the last time you did the dishes? Yesterday.
34. Are you currently depressed? I was born depressed.
35. Did you cry today? The other night, yes.
36. Why did you answer this? I got tagged, eh. (Sunod-sunuran?!)