Tuesday, December 27, 2005

FROM THE SARIMANOK DREAMS (c.2005)



I grieve because you misunderstand
Or you choose to not understand
Not to listen
Or if you do listen, you are deaf.

I seek solace in this ethereal space
Stare blankly at this screen
Of endless possibilities
Wishing that
Google will give me the
Answer to life’s questions

I can hear voices
See lives
The past
The future
The changes
And the things that never will be

Because minds are closed to
Creating
Photos
Songs
Poetry
Music
but
Stories, stories, stories
Exist
forcing themselves on to me

I am inundated by
interminable stories

stories, stories, stories, stories, stories and more stories
of every color and hue

coming from the sarimanok dreams.


_______________________________________________
Source: FROM THE SARIMANOK DREAMS by Dylan Yap Gozum, 2005

No comments: