Wednesday, September 28, 2005

MORE FOOTWORK

Work never ends for me.

Today, my film review of THE SEA INSIDE was published on Yehey! Movies. Last Sunday until Monday dawn, I read on health supplements to prepare for my writing assignment for The Reviewer Magazine. It was recently acquired by the Philippine Daily Inquirer from Hinge Media Publications, by the way.

First stop was GNC in Greenhills, followed by For Mor in Pasong Tamo this morning. Jesy, my friend and Reviewer's de jure Editor in Chief (*winks at Jesy*), is having a problem hooking up with people at Healthy Options. My discussion with For Mor's Rico delos Santos took 3 hours! (Thanks for lunch and for the Super C samples, by the way :-) )


VJ Platon and Ricky Borromeo of GNC Philippines. This was taken in their Greenhills outlet, a short drive from the GNC main office.

Since I have solid medical background, it was a breeze going through the interviews since I am able to discuss matters with the marketing people on an even level, although I have to constantly remind myself that this article should come out as objective, with no hints of marketing ploy whatsoever. Plus, since I have always been a multi-tasker, I had to take the photos myself. Hay naku!

The pay is, well, a pittance but I want to impress the Inquirer people. We can never tell what fate has in store for us. Well, not that I believe in fate so much more than I believe in a job well done. We shall see.

No comments: