Wednesday, September 07, 2005

BLOOD DONATION SEASON

I'm already a month delayed in my visit to the National Kidney and Transplant Institute (NKTI). I was due for my regular blood donation last July but I've been sick lately (not dengue) because of my evening schedule. If everything goes well, I might be returning next month.
I might interest readers of this blog to donate blood every six months. Aside from getting free blood tests, your blood can go a long way in helping someone in need. You can never tell when it's your own kin who might need it someday. At any rate, NKTI's Blood Donor Program can help you apply for a Blood Insurance Policy, wherein for every bag of blood you donate, one bag of blood is immediately made available to you or your immediate family in times of need.
Swell idea, eh?

No comments: