Sunday, January 27, 2008

LIBERATION DAY



For the first time, I was able to find time for myself. Naks. May ganoong drama talaga. But really, I've never felt this free before. It only happened when I finally handed in that long overdue resignation letter.
And siempre, what better way to spend the day than to read, read, read. Hanged out at the Java Man at Powerbooks Greenbelt and devoured two books while lazily picking on the most boring and soggy apple pie I've eaten in my entire life.

Nevertheless, I finished Voltaire's CANDIDE (eyeloveit! So sarcastic! So amusing!) and Alex Garland's 2004 book, THE COMA (a fine material for a film, but it will not sell) in just four hours. After that, I did a tour of the new Greenbelt V and took photos for my other blog.

I can't wait for my next day off.

No comments: