Wednesday, August 17, 2005

BLOGGING OVERLOAD



I am taking a rain check on blogging, dear friends. It's almost a year since I opened this site and thousands of visits later, I suppose it's time to take a break from all this and return to some things I have been missing. I think of being able to catch up on my reading when I say this. Cleaning my room is another. So what's up with me? A lot. Been so busy thinking but not doing much. Weird but I've been humming 'Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered' lately. Never mind that it was recorded by Mel Torme in 1944. I just love the tune. You all know me being a young old man. I'm afraid I still am.

Anyway, they say that certain things reach a saturation point. Fortunately, this does not apply to blogging. At least not for me. Because no matter what, I will always write. I (finally) accepted the fact that writing is a career I want to seriously work on. I just hope I finally get paid *grins*

At any rate, I think my film blog will still be updated because I will still write for Yehey! Movies even if I am not paid for it. Maybe I am just a silly guy who writes for kicks, I dunno. I do need a kick in the ass sometimes. Or a rap on the head.

So, I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments: