Thursday, November 04, 2004

THINGS I MISS MOST TERRIBLY

Because I've been busy as hell these past few months, I've been missing so many favorite things.

Here's a preview.


Peach halves!!! Fresh from the can!


I miss surfing through www.airliners.net! My den used to be my "cockpit" while I manuever over thousands upon thousands of aircract photos and information. This one's the soon-to-be-launched A380, soon to take over Boeing's 747-400 as the largest commercial airliner in the sky.


I miss hearing Mass at Cebu's Basilica Minore. I attend this 11 AM service because of the all-male Holy Ghost Choir. Chilling, to say the least.


I miss fried fish with fresh tomatoes, deep fried aubergines and fresh mangoes!


I miss Bohol! Walang tao, hindi mahal, yummy ang pagkain at higit sa lahat, mga 'tol, WALANG COLIFORM BACTERIA ANG DAGAT!!! Wapow!

Sigh. So many things to do, so little time.

No comments: